Monday, November 12, 2012

Money Woes

I LOVE "Arrested Development"- it's one of my favourite television shows of all-time, and I really want to own them on dvd but seasons 1-3 cost $30 A PIECE at JB-HIFI.
I also want to own "Bill Hicks - Sane Man" but that's another approx. $30 at JB-HIFI.
I asked if they had anything by George Carlin. The lovely male store assistant said that they rarely stock them if ever anymore. I also asked about the original 1976 tele-movie "Sybil" starring Sally Field which I have been in long sought after for. Apparently, it's never been released on dvd (in Australia) and is unavailable [in Australia].
I browsed around the Classical music section. I was.. indecisive.
I DID BUY THE FULL COLLECTION OF BLACK BOOKS BRAND NEW FOR $15 AT "FAT HELEN'S" IN WINDSOR ON CHAPEL ST LAST WEEK AS WELL AS SOME MORE BOOKS :) (elsewhere in Windsor). That second hand store has been there since I was a little kid- A CHILD attending elementary school. Helen still owns it; it's sad because I had this beautiful conversation with the man working there at the time and he said that Helen (the owner) wasn't sure how long she would be there for :(. Sad. Very sad.

SEASONS 1-3 OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT I WANTED SO MUCH TO BUY AND OWN

BILL HICKS - SANE MAN (DVD I WANTED SO MUCH TO BUY AND OWN)

ORIGINAL 1976 SYBIL WITH SALLY FIELD (DVD I WANTED SO MUCH TO BUY AND OWN FOR SO LONG)

GEORGE CARLIN
WHAT I MANAGED TO BUY LAST WEEK FOR $15 BRAND-NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment