Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shopping for ..baby clothes..for myself. Embarrassing.

Goddamn you BONDS. Your baby clothes are too damn expensive and no, I do NOT have a child.
The clothes are for me.. Yeah. The cashier was nice, she was all like, "Oh, I need to buy clothes for kids too. I'll help you out" We be buddies, we be pals for about 15 minutes. I tried on my clothes quickly in the changing room, paid for them and I got the fuck out of there lol The hoodie thing is a baby AUS size 4 and so is the t-shirt. The hoodie is just well, I shall wear it as a cropped hoodie. The t-shirt is also a bit short but not that bad. The skirt is a baby AUS size 2.. It fits perfectly on my hips and loosely on my waist. Dude, first time in Australia I actually found clothes in my size. OH WELL! IF IT FITS, IT FITS! THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT! Like, the smallest size they stock for women is an AUS 8 or a US 2. Yeah, that's too damn big for me. OH WELL! WORK WITH WHAT WE'VE GOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment